This Outfit Is To Die For… and In
Although I’m completely ok with pre-arranging my own funeral, there is one decision I cannot make, what should I wear?!?!?!
Fortunately, Wired.com answered my question.
It seems like Pia Interlandi’s Garments for the Grave were made for people like me. They are biodegradable like a Jewish shroud, which would make half of my family happy. All my friends would respect the fashionable aspect. And, I would win points with the local embalmer by making it easy for him to dress me.
Finally, as an indecisive Libra who changes her clothes multiple times a day, I would be thrilled to just have the decision made. Now, just a final question remains… Which one?!?!
- Death and Fashion: What Should Your Final Outfit Be?
- Choosing Your Clothing For Your Funeral
- How To Choose Clothing For The Deceased
- What To Wear To A Funeral Or Memorial Service
[Photo Source: Pia Interlandi]
- How To Express Sympathy: What To Say And What...We’ve compiled a list of things to say—and things to avoid saying—when...Read more
- A Quick Overview Of Proper Funeral EtiquetteFunerals are emotionally complex, and knowing how to act can present a...Read more
- 10 Things To Do After A DeathIt’s a difficult time, emotions are raw and there’s a lot to organize.Read more
- What To Wear To A Funeral Or Memorial ServiceIn many cultures black is the traditional color of mourning, however the...Read more