The odds of getting hit by a bus are 495,000 to 1.
But the odds that you're going to die some day of something? Exactly.
In Case You Get Hit By A Bus will help even the most disorganized among us take control of our on- and off-line details so our loved ones won't have to scramble later. Breaking the task down into three levels, from the most urgent (like granting access to passwords), to the technical (creating a manual for the systems in your home), to the nostalgic (assembling a living memory), this clear, step-by-step program not only removes the anxiety and stress from getting your life in order, it's actually liberating.
This Book Leaves No Planning Stone Unturned
THE STUFF YOU HAVE
- A system for managing all your passwords and secret codes
- Money and assets (and bills and debts) organized
- An instruction manual for your home and vehicles
THE THINGS YOU NEED
- A complete understanding of all the necessary legal documents -- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts
- How to creative medical directives and easily keep track of your health
- A plan for meaingful photos, recipes, and family heirlooms
- A record of your personal history, interests, beliefs, and life lessons
- How to write legacy letters and film legacy videos
THE FINAL FAREWELL
- Plan and pre-pay for your own funeral (if you're up for it)
- Templates to write your own obitutary (it's not as scary as you think)
- Ways to talk to your family about difficult topics