How To Close A Mashable Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete a Mashable account.
Service: Mashable is a media company focused on technology and entertainment.
How To Close An Account: The only way to login to Mashable is via Facebook, Twitter, Google, or LinkedIn. In order to close your account, you must sign into the connected social media platform and revoke access from there.
- Username and Password for the connected social media platform
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more