Service: Evernote is a cloud-based service that allows users to craft and archive notes in the form of text, photos, audio, web pages and more.
How To Delete An Account: There are two levels of service—free accounts and paid Evernote Premium subscriptions. Premium subscriptions must be canceled before an account can be deleted completely.
1. Log in to the account from the Evernote homepage.
2. Click the account name at the upper right and select “Account Settings.” The default information that will appear next is the “Account Summary.”
3. In the “Billing Summary” section, click “Cancel Subscription.”
1. To deactivate an account, you must log in to Evernote web site. Next, you must delete all notes.
2. Select multiple notes at once by clicking on each note in the list while holding down the CTRL key on a PC or the CMD (⌘) key on a Mac.
3. Click the “Delete” button in the frame on the right.
4. Hover over the “Trash” tab on the left side of the page, click the downward-facing arrow and select “Empty Trash.”
5. Click on the account name at the upper right and select “Account Settings.”
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Deactivate your Evernote account.”
7. Click the check box indicating “Yes, I want to deactivate my account” and then click the “Deactivate account” button.
Note: Evernote doesn't automatically delete notes when an account is deactivated.
- Email or Username
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts