How To Close An EA Origin Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close an EA Origin online gaming account.
Service: EA Origin is a digital distribution service and software manager that allows users to download games, expansion packs, content booster packs and patches from Electronic Arts.
How To Close An Account: Users are not able to directly delete an Origin account themselves, and must contact a Game Advisor who will administrate the process.
1. Log in at EA’s contact page with your Origin name and password.
2. Under “What Can We Help you With?” type in “Origin” and click “Find Solutions.”
3. Select "Account Management" from the drop-down list as well as your platform and click “Find Solutions.”
4. On the lower right hand side of the page, Click "I Still need Help."
5. A window will open, revealing available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day.
- Security questions
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more