How To Close A StumbleUpon Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a StumbleUpon account.
Service: StumbleUpon is a “discovery engine” that helps surface and recommend web content to its users.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in to StumbleUpon.
2. Once you're logged in you can delete you account from this page.
3. Enter password to confirm your intentions.
The account will officially be deleted 14 days after the request, during which time the account can be reactivated.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more