How To Close A Scribd Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete a Scribd account.
Service: Scribd is a subscription-based e-book, audiobook, and comic book service.
How To Close An Account: You must be signed into the account you want to delete.
- After you’re signed in place your cursor over your username on the top right
- In the drop-down list beneath your username, click “Settings”
- Click “Delete Your Account.” Your account is now deleted
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more