Nevada Health, Legal, And End-Of-Life Resources
Important health, legal, and end-of-life planning forms and information for people living in The Silver State.
Whether you’re planning for yourself or someone else, the resources below are vital when it comes to organizing and settling an estate in Nevada.
Advance Directive Form
Order Death Certificates
Death Certificate instructions for Nevada. For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Death Certificate ordering information.
Digital Estate Planning Laws
Law: SB 131
Description: Establishes provisions governing the termination of a decedent's accounts on electronic mail, social networking, messaging and other web-based services.
Status: Effective October 1, 2013
For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Digital Estate Planning Laws.
Death With Dignity Legislation (a.k.a. Aid-In-Dying or Physician-Assisted Death)
- Nevada has no legislation
For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Death With Dignity Legislation.
Organ Donation Registries
POLST (Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment) Form
For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Probate Laws.
Estate And Inheritance Tax Rate
- Nevada has no estate tax or inheritance tax
For estate and inheritance tax in other states see our complete list of state-by-state Estate And Inheritance Tax Rates.
- All You Need To Know About Advance DirectivesWhen you can’t make health decisions for yourself, this is the north star...Read more
- Trusts Cheat SheetTrust us when we say this is as basic as we can make Trusts.Read more
- How To Create A Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNR)A DNR is a medical order that states you don't want cardiopulmonary...Read more
- How Organ Donation WorksIf the person who died was a registered organ donor, measures will be taken...Read more