Service: Indiegogo is a crowdfunding site that allows individuals, groups, and nonprofits to create campaigns and raise money for their cause.
How To Close An Account:
- Sign into the Indiegogo account
- Click your name at the top of the screen and select “My Settings”
- Scroll down until you get to the deletion link and click it
How To End A Campaign:
- Sign into your Indiegogo account
- Click the account holder's name at the top right corner of the screen and select “Campaigns”
- Select the campaign you would like to delete and click “Hide”
- Refresh your page and click “Actions” and then “Delete”
How To Access Money In The Account:
Money raised from a campaign is transferred directly to either a Paypal or bank account. To check how money is being received sign in, select “Campaigns” and click on “Dashboard.”
Note: If you logged into Indiegogo using Facebook you need to disconnect the account and follow the steps to delete that account if you choose to do so.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts