How To Close An ESPN Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete an ESPN account.
Service: ESPN.com is the digital arm of the Disney-owned sports media conglomerate providing updates, news, videos, statistics, and fantasy sports.
How To Delete An Account:
- Go to ESPN.com and click the profile button in the top right (the small graphic of a person) and choose “Account Information”
- Scroll down until you see “Delete Account”
- Click “Delete Account” and another window will pop up asking you to confirm
- Choose “Yes, delete this account” to complete the process
Note: If you logged into ESPN using Facebook you need to disconnect the account and follow the steps to delete that account if you choose to do so.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more