How To Close A Yahoo Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Yahoo account.
Service: Yahoo offers web-based search and email services, as well as content, fantasy sports and more.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in to Yahoo.com at the site’s user deletion page.
2. Enter password and CAPTCHA visual code.
3. Click the “Terminate this account” button.
Note: If it’s connected through Google or Facebook, you should delete the Yahoo account before deleting the associated Google/Facebook account.
Note: If you don't have the required information listed above, please refer to the following article: What Happens To My Email Accounts When I Die?
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more