How To Close A Pocket Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Pocket account.
Service: Pocket (formerly Read It Later) is a service that allows users to save online articles for later viewing.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in to Pocket at the company’s web site.
2. Click here to access the account deletion request form.
Note: If you logged into Pocket using Firefox and Google you need to disconnect the account and follow the steps to delete that account if you choose to do so. (You should also delete the Pocket account before deleting the Google account.)
Pocket official page on closing an account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more