How To Close A Geni Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete a Geni account.
Service: Geni is a genealogy and family tree social networking site.
How To Close An Account: You need to be signed into an account to close it.
- Login here
- Delete any and all information you don't want to be shown on your Geni profile
- Go to “Account Settings” and click “Close Account”
Note: If you logged into Geni using Facebook you need to disconnect the account and follow the steps to delete that account if you choose to do so.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more