Service: An image and video hosting and sharing community.
How To Delete An Account: Flickr, which used to be owned by Yahoo, is its own service that has its own method of deletion or memorialization. You must be logged in Flickr and access the User Deletion Page. Be warned that the deletion is permanent, so if you haven’t backed up any photos or videos they will be lost forever.
1. Sign in to Flickr.
2. Click on your profile photo, then on Settings.
3. Under the “Personal information” tab, click Delete your Flickr account.
4. Read the important messages, then click OK-NEXT.
5. You'll be prompted to enter your password to confirm your account deletion.
6. Check Yes, I fully understand...
7. Click DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts