Arkansas Health, Legal, And End-Of-Life Resources
Important health, legal, and end-of-life planning forms and information for people living in The Natural State.
Whether you’re planning for yourself or someone else, the resources below are vital when it comes to organizing and settling an estate in Arkansas.
Advance Directive Form
Order Death Certificates
Death Certificate instructions for Arkansas. For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Death Certificate ordering information.
Digital Estate Planning Laws
Law: HB2253 Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
Description: This law authorizes a decedent’s personal representative or trustee to access and manage digital assets and electronic communications.
Status: This was approved on April 4, 2017 and became known as Act 866
For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Digital Estate Planning Laws.
Death With Dignity Legislation (a.k.a. Aid-In-Dying or Physician-Assisted Death)
- Arkansas has no legislation
For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Death With Dignity Legislation.
Organ Donation Registries
POLST (Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment) Form
For other states, see our complete list of state-by-state Probate Laws.
Estate And Inheritance Tax Rate
- Arkansas has no estate tax or inheritance tax
For estate and inheritance tax in other states see our complete list of state-by-state Estate And Inheritance Tax Rates.
- All You Need To Know About Advance DirectivesWhen you can’t make health decisions for yourself, this is the north star...Read more
- Trusts Cheat SheetTrust us when we say this is as basic as we can make Trusts.Read more
- How To Create A Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNR)A DNR is a medical order that states you don't want cardiopulmonary...Read more
- How Organ Donation WorksIf the person who died was a registered organ donor, measures will be taken...Read more