The Everplans team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements and bug fixes.
At the end of each month, we highlight improvements we’ve made and bugs we’ve fixed. Take a look at the changes we made in November 2017.
Updates and Enhancements
- Updated the screens for plan holders to add and manage Deputies. See this announcement for more details.
- Added an instructional window that appears before starting the Just-In-Case Letter.
- Some users were not able to accept Deputy invites.
- Deputies of some Households accounts with a pending member could not request their own Everplan from the Network Amplifier module.
- Some fonts on Android devices were hard to read.
- Similarly, we removed the extra light font weight from our site to improve readability.
- Some Deputies were not receiving the 6-month reminder email to log in.
- The Everplans logo appeared inverted on some screens on the IE11 web browser.
- Everplans Professional users can now add customized disclaimer text to emailed client invitations. Please contact your account manager for more information, and to enable this feature.
As always, a big thank you to all the Everplanners, Deputies, and Advisors out there who reported bugs and asked for enhancements. We always appreciate hearing from you.
Report issues and ask for new features here.