We’re excited to give the gift of organization for life and home to more people with our new free version of Everplans. This complimentary version includes key sections of our vault including IDs, Home, Vehicle, and more!
It’s our mission to help as many people as possible get and stay organized. That’s why we’re excited to announce the complimentary version of Everplans, with access to key sections of our vault, including IDs, Home, Vehicle, and more. There is no limit to the number of Deputies or data you can add to your free Everplan. This is a good option if you’re just getting started, or if you need to organize only a few areas of your home and life.
Everplans Premium gives you access to manage all sections of the app. It offers you the ability to import financial data, and it provides personalized guidance to obtain documents such as a Will and Advance Directive. We recommend this option if you're ready to organize more areas of your life and home.
What This Means To You
- If you currently have an active subscription to Everplans, you’ll continue to have access to all sections and features of the product.
- If you’re currently in a trial, you’ll have the option to continue the subscription for Everplans Premium. If you wish to end the trial, you’ll still have access to the free version of Everplans. Please note, any data added to Premium sections will become read-only when your trial expires.
- If you previously had a subscription but no longer do, you’ll now be able to log in and access your Everplan. Data in complimentary sections will be editable while data in Premium sections will be read-only.
- If your Everplan is sponsored by a professional or if you received Everplans as part of an employee benefit, you will continue to have the experience you have now.
- If you are a Deputy for someone but do not have an Everplan of your own your experience will not change.
The changes will take effect on both our web application and our latest iOS app.
Let Us Know What You Think
We’re continuously working to make our app better. If you come across any issues or have suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.