How To Close An MLB.TV Account When Someone Dies
All the information you need to cancel an MLB.TV account.
Service: MLB.tv is the subscription-based audio and video service providing high-definition broadcasts and coverage of all Major League Baseball games and events.
How To Cancel An Account: You’ll need to login to the account before the cancellation options are even visible, then click on the user’s name in the upper right hand corner and go to “Profile.”
On that page click “Audio/Video Subscriptions” in the left navigation and you’ll arrive at a page with a large button that says “Cancel Subscription.”
After you click it you’ll see another page with information about the account, a dropdown asking why you’re canceling and a checkbox that says “I accept and understand the terms of cancellation and want to cancel my subscription” that must be checked. After all of that select cancel and you’re done.
You can also call MLB.TV’s customer service line at 866-800-1275 (active Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST).
Note: An MLB.tv account is one-time payment for the entire season and is set to auto-renew each year.
- Date of Birth for account holder
MLB.TV official support page, which you must be logged in to access.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more