How To Close An Instagram Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete an Instagram account.
Service: Instagram is a social photo and video sharing service.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log into the Instagram web site from a desktop computer or mobile browser.
2. Click the username in the top right and then select “Edit Profile.”
3. Click “I'd like to delete my account” in the bottom-right corner.
Note: If it’s connected through Facebook — i.e. a Facebook account is used to login to Instagram — you should delete the Instagram account before deleting the associated Facebook account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more