How To Close An Eventbrite Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete an Eventbrite account.
Service: Eventbrite allows event planners to organize, promote, and sell tickets to events.
How To Close An Account:
- Hover over the Profile button in the top right corner, then click “Account Settings”
- Under Settings, click “Close Account”
- Choose an option for why you are leaving
- Enter the word “CLOSE” in the first white box, then enter your password in the second white box
- Press “CLOSE ACCOUNT”
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more