How To Close An eBay Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close an eBay account.
Service: eBay is the world’s biggest online auction site.
How To Close An Account: Make sure you have resolved all transactions, disputes, refunds and outstanding balances on your account (payable or receivable) before completing the process. When you close an eBay account, the balance must be zero.
1. Log in to eBay at the company’s account closure page.
2. Select a reason for leaving. You may be prompted to specify your reasons further on the following page.
3. On the Confirm Closure page, read the conditions of account deletion and check the box indicating such.
4. Click the “Close My Account” button.
Note: If you don't have the information listed above, contact eBay and they will help you close the account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more