How To Close An Adobe Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close an Adobe Creative Cloud account.
Service: Adobe’s Creative Cloud service offers storage, collaboration and support for its suite of creative (photography, video, audio and design) applications.
How To Cancel An Account: Adobe offers different types of membership in its Creative Cloud service requiring different steps to cancel it.
To cancel membership at any time, Adobe recommends contacting them via online agent or tweeting them @AdobeCare.
To cancel your membership in the last month—thereby not requiring customer support—follow the steps in the “Month-to-month membership” section below.
To cancel membership in the first month, Adobe recommends contacting them via online agent or tweeting them @AdobeCare.
To cancel your membership after the first month, follow these steps:
1. Sign into My Adobe at the Creative Cloud web site. Click “My Account.”
2. Click “Cancel This Plan.”
3. Enter your account password again in the field provided. Select the reason for canceling the plan, and then click “Cancel My Plan.”
Adobe recommends contacting the account manager associated with the account.
- Adobe ID
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more