How To Close An Accentudate Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to deactivate an Accentudate account.
Service: Accentudate is a dating website and app.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into Accentudate.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the top left.
- Click “Settings.”
- Under Profile Settings, Click “Deactivate.”
- Click “Yes” under “Really Deactivate Account?” then click “Deactivate.”
If You are Logged Into Accentudate using Facebook:
- Log into Accentudate using the Facebook account email and password.
- Delete account using steps listed above.
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile.
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen.
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more