How To Close A Yelp Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Yelp account.
Service: Yelp offers user-generated online restaurant/bar reviews as well as almost every other possible local service in existence.
How To Close An Account: There is no automated process for closing Yelp account, therefore you must contact Yelp support.
1. Log in to Yelp at the company’s Contact Us page.
2. In the first pull-down menu, select “Help me use Yelp.” In the second, select “Close my account.”
3. Click the “Send” button.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more