How To Close A WhatsApp Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a WhatsApp account.
Service: WhatsApp is a mobile text, photo, video and audio instant messaging application.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Open WhatsApp on the associated mobile device.
2. Press the Menu button and select “Settings.”
3. Tap “Account” followed by “Delete My Account.”
4. Enter the associated phone number in the full international format and tap “Delete My Account.”
- Access to phone
- Phone number
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more