How To Close A Tinder Account When Someone Dies
All the information you need to delete a Tinder account.
Service: Tinder is an app-based matchmaking service that connects with the user’s Facebook profile.
How To Delete An Account: Just swipe left. (Kidding!) Go into the Tinder application on the phone or tablet. Click “Application Settings.” Scroll down to “Delete Account.” A message will pop up asking if you’re sure about this decision, click “delete.”
- The account holder’s phone
Note: This information can also be accessed via user’s Facebook account information but it’s easier to just delete it from inside the app.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more