How To Close A Target Account When Someone Dies
All the information you need to cancel a Target account.
Service: One of the country’s largest brick-and-mortar and online retail chains, selling everything from groceries to clothing to electronics.
How To Cancel An Account: You’ll have to call Target Customer Service at 800-591-3869. Wade through the automated list until you are directed to a customer service representative. They'll then be able to cancel the account for you.
- Account holder’s name
- Account holder’s billing information
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more