How To Close A Square Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Square account.
Service: Square is a service and device that facilitates credit card transactions via mobile device.
How To Close An Account: Square offers two accounts representing both ends of a transaction—Register accounts for sellers and Order (formerly Wallet) accounts for buyers.
- Mailing address
- Last four digits of linked Credit Card for Register accounts
- Mailing Address
- Most recent transaction for Order accounts
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more