Service: Spotify is one of the world’s largest music streaming sites.
How To Cancel An Account: Spotify offers two levels of service—free accounts and paid subscriptions.
1. Log in to Spotify at the Subscription page on its site.
2. Under “Cancel your subscription” select “View your options.”
3. Scroll to the bottom and select “Click here to continue to the cancellation page.”
4. Provide the reason for cancelling, then click the “Cancel subscription” button.
5. Enter Spotify Password, then click “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription.”
At this point the subscription will convert to a free account.
1. You must contact customer support to completely delete a Spotify account.
Note: If it’s connected through Facebook -- i.e. a Facebook account is used to login to Spotify -- you should delete the Spoftify account before deleting the Facebook account.
Spotify official page on closing an account. (Note: You must be logged in to access this page.)
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts