How To Close A SoundCloud Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a SoundCloud account.
Service: SoundCloud is a streaming audio platform that allows users to upload, record and share songs and sounds.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in to SoundCloud at the company’s Account page. (Note: You must be logged in to access this page.)
2. Click the “Delete account” button.
Note: If it’s connected through Google or Facebook, you should delete the SoundCloud account before deleting the Google or Facebook account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more