How To Close A Snapchat Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Snapchat account.
Service: Snapchat is a text, photo and video messaging app for mobile devices.
How To Delete An Account: Given that the point of Snapchat is spontaneity, the process for account deletion is among the quickest, simplest in the world.
1. Log in to Snapchat at the company’s account deletion page. (Note: You must be logged in to access this page.)
2. Click the “Delete” button.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more