How To Close A Shutterfly Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Shutterfly account.
Service: Shutterfly is an online image storage and publishing site that allows users to reproduce their photos as books and other gifts.
How To Delete An Account: Shutterfly doesn’t offer an automated process for account deletion, so you must contact customer support directly
There are three ways to do this:
1. Submit your request at Shutterfly’s Ask page.
2. Talk with a representative at Shutterfly’s Live Chat page.
3. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org from the account holder’s address.
- Previous order numbers
- Billing Address
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more