How To Close A Seamless Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete a Seamless account.
Service: Seamless is a food delivery website and app that acts as middleman between restaurants and customers.
How To Close An Account: You can’t delete a Seamless.com account — they claim it’s for “record keeping purposes” — but you can change all of the information so it’s no longer on their site.
- Sign in and choose “Profile” in the dropdown menu in the upper right corner
- Replace your name and email address with random letters or anything besides your actual information; It’s also recommended that you scramble your address when changing your account information
Note: You should also log out of the mobile app and delete it from the phone.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more