How To Close A Samsung Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Samsung account.
Service: Samsung is one of the largest manufacturers of consumer electronics in the world. Its mobile phones make creating a Samsung account necessary to receive various updates, downloads and services.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in to Samsung at the company’s account sign-in page.
2. Click “Profile.”
3. Click “Delete Account.”
4. Enter the account holder’s password and click “Continue.”
5. Indicate that you accept the terms of deletion and click “Confirm.”
6. One final time, click “Confirm.”
Note: Once an account is deleted, so to will be all information belonging to the account, such as downloaded items, purchase history and other services. To see what will be lost with an account deletion, visit the Samsung Account page.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more