How To Close A Quora Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Quora account.
Service: Quora is a question-and-answer web site maintained by its community of users.
How To Close An Account:
1. Hover over the user name in the upper right-hand corner and select “Settings.”
2. Click “Privacy.”
3. Click “Deactivate Account.”
Note: If it’s connected through Facebook, Facebook, or Twitter, you should delete the Quora account before deleting the connected account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more