How To Close A Polldaddy Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Polldaddy account.
Service: Polldaddy allows users to create and post surveys, quizzes, and polls.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over the arrow pointing down the in top right corner, then press “My Account”
- Click on the “Delete Account” link on the right side of the account page
- Enter your password, then press “Delete Account”
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more