How To Close A Piccsy Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Piccsy account.
Service: Piccsy is a picture bookmarking site that allows users discover and share photos.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over the name in the top right corner and press “Account Settings”
- Click the “Delete” tab on the left
- Press “Delete my Piccsy Account”
- Enter your password and press “Confirm”
If You’re Logged Into Piccsy using Facebook:
- Log into Piccsy using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
Piccsy direct link to close an account (you need to be logged in to access this page).
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more