How To Close A Peerby Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Peerby account.
Service: Peerby allows people to borrow or rent things from their neighbors.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Click on your name/profile picture in the top right corner, then press “Settings”
- Scroll down and press “Delete my profile”
- Leave your reason for deleting in the space available, then press “Delete my account”
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more