How To Close A Nintendo Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Nintendo account.
Service: Nintendo is a gaming and entertainment platform that makes downloadable games, music, movies and other content available for sale along with a customer loyalty program.
How To Close An Account: Nintendo offers two ways to disable an account—deactivation and deletion.
1. Log in to the Club Nintendo web site.
2. At the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select “Accounts & Coins.”
3. In the "Family Account" box on the right side of the screen, locate the name of the person you want to deactivate and click "Edit."
4. Select "Deactivate this person's account."
Note: Deactivated members will still show up in the Family Account, but will be unable to log in.
To delete an account, you will need to contact customer support (800-255-3700).
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more