How To Close A NewsBlur Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a NewsBlur account.
Service: NewsBlur is a personal news reader that lets you customize stories from all over the world, share thoughts, and view other opinions.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- On the right side of the home page, click “Account”
- Scroll down, then select “Delete My Account”
- Enter your password, type “DELETE”, the press “Permanently Delete My Account”
NewsBlur official page on closing an account (you need to be logged in to access this page).
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more