How To Close A Myspace Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Myspace account.
Service: Once the biggest social networking site on the Internet, myspace has pivoted into a music discovery and playback service.
How To Delete An Account: Myspace does not offer an option to temporarily disable an account, therefore all deletion is permanent and final.
1. Log in via a desktop computer at the myspace homepage.
2. From the navigation at the left, select the “Settings” tab.
3. Select “Delete Account.”
4. Provide reason for leaving.
5. Click the “Delete account” button.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more