How To Close A Lookbook Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to deactivate a Lookbook account.
Service: Lookbook is a fashion-based social network where models, photographers, and others in the fashion industry post pictures of the designers and styles they’re wearing or advertising.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over the profile icon in the top corner of the home screen, then press “Settings”
- Under “Account Preferences”, press the “Deactivate my account” link
- Enter your password, explain your reason for deactivating your account, then press “Delete Account”
- In the pop-up, press “ok”
If You’re Logged Into Lookbook using Facebook:
- Log into Lookbook using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
Lookbook official page on closing an account (you need to be logged in to access this page).
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more