Service: Lookbook is a fashion-based social network where models, photographers, and others in the fashion industry post pictures of the designers and styles they’re wearing or advertising.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over the profile icon in the top corner of the home screen, then press “Settings”
- Under “Account Preferences”, press the “Deactivate my account” link
- Enter your password, explain your reason for deactivating your account, then press “Delete Account”
- In the pop-up, press “ok”
If You’re Logged Into Lookbook using Facebook:
- Log into Lookbook using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
Lookbook official page on closing an account (you need to be logged in to access this page).
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts