How To Close A Lifeknot Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Lifeknot account.
Service: Lifeknot is a social network that help people find friends and/or romance.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Click the “prefs” button on the dashboard of the homepage
- Click “Account Information”
- Press “Click Here” towards the bottom of the page to be directed to the deletion page
- Click the box next to “Yes, I’m sure”, then press “Terminate Membership”
- Lifeknot ID
Lifeknot official page on closing an account (you have to be logged in to access this page).
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more