How To Close A Letterboxd Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to disable a Letterboxd account.
Service: Letterboxd is a social network where people share their opinions on films.
How To Disable An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over the username and press “Settings” at the bottom of the drop-down box
- Enter the password, then press “Disable Account”
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more