How To Close A Launchpad Account When Someone Dies
All the information you’ll need to delete a Launchpad.net account.
Service: Launchpad.net is a software collaboration platform that allows users to develop and maintain software with considerably more ease.
How To Close An Account: The only way to sign into a Launchpad account is via Ubuntu.
- Sign into the account using Ubuntu credendials (email and password)
- Go to the overview page and click “Change Details”
- Select “Deactivate your account”
- Email & Password used for associated Ubuntu account
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more