Service: Klout is a service that measures the influence of its users online and in social media.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in at the company’s web site.
2. Click the “Settings” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Click the “Privacy” tab atop the page, then click the “Opt Out” link.
4. Select the reason for leaving, then sign on behalf of the account holder in the field provided.
5. Click “Submit.”
- Facebook- or Twitter-connected account
Note: Since the only way to use Klout is through a Facebook or Twitter account, you should delete the Klout account before deleting the associated Facebook/Twitter account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts