How To Close A Klout Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Klout account.
Service: Klout is a service that measures the influence of its users online and in social media.
How To Delete An Account:
1. Log in at the company’s web site.
2. Click the “Settings” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Click the “Privacy” tab atop the page, then click the “Opt Out” link.
4. Select the reason for leaving, then sign on behalf of the account holder in the field provided.
5. Click “Submit.”
- Facebook- or Twitter-connected account
Note: Since the only way to use Klout is through a Facebook or Twitter account, you should delete the Klout account before deleting the associated Facebook/Twitter account.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more