How To Close A Hulu Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Hulu account.
Service: Hulu is a streaming content service that offers programming from networks and studios including NBC, Fox, ABC and others.
How To Close An Account: There are two levels of membership offered by Hulu—free accounts and paid Hulu Plus accounts. They may be canceled separately.
Hulu Plus Accounts
1. Log in at the Hulu Plus cancelation page.
2. Check the box under “Still want to cancel?”
3. Click the “Cancel” button.
4. Once the process is complete, Hulu will send a confirmation email.
1. Log in at the Hulu account page.
2. Next to the account holder’s name, select “Update Personal Info.”
3. Click “Delete my free Hulu account.”
4. Enter password.
5. Click the “Yes, delete my account” button to confirm.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more