Service: Hulu is a streaming content service that offers programming from networks and studios including NBC, Fox, ABC and others.
How To Close An Account: There are two levels of membership offered by Hulu—free accounts and paid Hulu Plus accounts. They may be canceled separately.
Hulu Plus Accounts
1. Log in at the Hulu Plus cancelation page.
2. Check the box under “Still want to cancel?”
3. Click the “Cancel” button.
4. Once the process is complete, Hulu will send a confirmation email.
1. Log in at the Hulu account page.
2. Next to the account holder’s name, select “Update Personal Info.”
3. Click “Delete my free Hulu account.”
4. Enter password.
5. Click the “Yes, delete my account” button to confirm.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts