How To Close A HelloSign Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a HelloSign account.
Service: HelloSign is a eSignature platform, allowing people to send and receive eSignatures securely.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over your email address in the top right corner, then press “Settings”
- In Settings, click “Profile”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Delete My Account”
- Type “Delete” in the box, then click “I understand, delete my account”
If You Logged Into HelloSign Using a Google Account:
- Log into HelloSign using the Google account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Google:
- Log into the Google Account
- Go to connected apps & sites on left hand navigation; the apps connected to this account will be listed
- Select "manage apps"
- Select app you want removed and click remove
- That app will no longer have access to your account
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more