How To Close A Groupon Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to close a Groupon account.
Service: Groupon is a daily deals site that offers users discounts on participating businesses.
How To Delete An Account: The process for deleting a Groupon account is not automated, and requires contacting customer support.
1. Log in to Groupon’s web site at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click “Customer Support.”
3. Under “My question is not about an order,” click the option for general questions.
4. Scroll down, and type your email address and city. Click the “Reason for contacting” drop-down menu, and select “None of the above.”
5. Click the “Description” field, and type a brief message indicating that you would like to delete your Groupon account.
6. Click the “Send Request” button.
Note: You can also send an email directly to email@example.com, in which case it should be sent from the email address associated with the account. Or you can call their customer service department: 1-877-788-7858.
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more