How To Close A Geneanet Account When Someone Dies
All the information you'll need to delete a Geneanet account.
Service: Geneanet helps people find their ancestors, share research, and uncover a larger family tree.
How To Delete An Account:
- Log into the account
- Hover over the username in the top right corner, then press “Profile”
- Under “Profile” scroll to the bottom and click “Delete Account”
- Click the box next to “Yes, I want to delete my Geneanet account”
- Enter your password, the press “Ok”
Related Article: How To Close Online Accounts
- Task: Get Your Passwords OrganizedThe typical person has an average of over 130 different online accounts,...Read more
- Digital Cheat Sheet: How To Create A Digital...What happens to your digital property after you die? Great question! Here's...Read more
- Task: Grant Access To Your DevicesIn case of an emergency, how could someone you trust access your phone?Read more
- Task: Clean Up Your Phone ContactsWe’re all familiar with naming an emergency contact if something happens,...Read more